Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Most of the poncho is knit and put together. It is more open around the neck than the Colinette ones from what I can see of Wendy's. So, I am now making triangles to fit into the front and back and close them up a little. Other than that, I like it and will be finishing it up over the weekend to wear to my guild meeting next week if I go.

I am still working on the top-down. Have to work on the sleeves next as I only have 2 skeins of the red left.

I will probably abandon the Must Have and eventually make it at a later date. My niece will probably get Tricot from Magknits for her birthday sweater this year. My nephew's birthday is first and I plan to make him a vest or sweater from a Design by Louise pattern that I have.

I bought the new Debbie Macomber book that has knitting in it but haven't started it yet. I have a bunch of books from the library to read first.

I am very sorry to read that Michele Wyman passed away. One of my first sweaters that I actually wear is one of hers and I put it away for the summer today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home