Sunday, May 30, 2004

The buttons and ends were sewn in this morning on the top down sweater. I even had some yarn left over. It is a little large so I think I will stop with the summer sweaters for now. I have 3 done this year and that is enough for this summer.

I do plan to start working on my Whitby Gansey again. Will have to get that out this afternoon. I also started on the baby blanket and that is a little ways along.

I have to get into the cellar and pull out the yarn for my nephews birthday sweater and then into the bucket in my room for the yarn for my nieces Tricot sweater. Plus, I need to rip out the Must Have and put that yarn back into the cellar for the time being.

I went up to MA yesterday for the MA Sheep and Wool festival in Cummington, MA. Was a nice day visiting with friends even though it was a little windy. I bought some patterns and picked up some yarn from Claudia at Countrywool. The Briggs and Little/Cottage Craft copper color is gorgeous, more of a pink color in person. It is destined to be St. Brigid which I will swatch and start this summer. One of the people I met up with Rachel, had on a St. Brigid that makes me even more want to drag out the needles and start one.
Then I went to Webs and hadn't been in years. Brought home more patterns and a cone of wool yarn. After that, I went to Walmart and bought a Turkey Roaster to dye wool in because I am a lemming and that is what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home