Sunday, April 03, 2011

Strangle Me FO

Here's my Strange Me cowl from the Criminal Minds knitalong group on Ravelry.  The pattern also includes mitts and a hat.  I think I will stop with the cowl, I don't really like my colors.  It will probably get donated next winter along with some other knitted items I have hanging around.

I finished Annis and it is blocking.  Lunch knitting is still the Monkey Bread Scarf.  Today, I started the Monkey Bread hat and Gilet court d`'ete cardigan.  I decided against the orange for the cardigan and instead cast on with some Purple Cascade 220 Heathers.  I just did the beginning rows which included a 3 stitch one row button hole that I kind of did my own way after sitting with a technique book open and trying it twice.  I am going to do two button holes as I bought the last 2 buttons they had at the LYS and they should match perfectly.

I dropped off the Little Girl Shrug to the grandma at the LYS yesterday and grandpa delivered it while I hung out and shopped.  The little girl picked it up and held it up to herself.  She's tiny so it should fit her next summer.  I will probably make her another sweater out of the orange I have left.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I LOVE the Little Girl Shrug pattern. Have made five so far!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home