Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday Topic for Tuesday, Feb 8 is 10 Favorite Oscar Winning Movies.  I usually don't go to movies at the theater.  The last time was a couple of years ago.  I tend to rent or wait till they get on TV.  So for this, I went online and looked up past winners and was surprised that I actually had seen more winners than I thought I had.  Not sure if they are necessarily favorites.

1)  The Sound of Music - ok this one is a favorite and I watch parts of it every time it's on.  I have relatives in VT and when my Aunt and Uncle were alive and I went to visit them, I always went to the Trapp Family lodge just to look around and visit the gift shop.
2)  Rocky - this is about the only one I can watch, the rest of the Rocky series just don't interest me.
3)  Gone With The Wind - finally saw this all the way through probably in my 20's or 30's.
4)  Rain Main
5)  American Beauty
6)  Dances With Wolves
7)  The Lord of the Rings, Return of the King - Viggo Mortensen - cute!
8)  West Side Story
9)  The Silence of the Lambs - still creeps me out and I won't watch it when it's on.
10)  Forrest Gump

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Carole Knits said...

I love that The Sound of Music has shown up on so many lists today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home