Sunday, February 13, 2011

5th Avenue Infinity Scarf

This is my 5th Avenue Infinity Scarf by Margaux Hufnagel.  It's really just one of those long cowls.  I used Malabrigo worsted in the Mineral Red colorway.  My lunch knitting is the Gretel Hat out of the same yarn.  I didn't get that much knitting done at work this week but hope to finish it by next weekend.  I may make matching mittens but I don't know yet.

At home, I am still plugging away on Theodora - the Criminal Minds mini knitalong kerchief.  I am onto the lace and I can read that so it is coming along nicely.  Once as Gretel or Theodora are done I am going back to Caireen.  That should be able to become work knitting so I should be able to get a row at least done at lunch every day. 

Next up for a small project will be the next Criminal Minds knit a long which will be colorwork.  I think it is a cowl and mitts.  I took out my yarn today and just need to buy the pattern.  I still haven't cast on any socks so that will be next, too.  I also plan to dig back out my Silk Diamond Scarf from one of the Simply Shetland books.  I took a class a few years ago and never got going on it.  I thought about ripping it out but I like the colors I have so I want to work on that.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Cheryl S. said...

Great color!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home