Sunday, October 10, 2010

This and That

This is the start of the Criminal Minds Knitalong kerchief.  I think this is up to the end of Clue 3.  I am not over half done with clue 4.  Mara is coming along, I am doing about 2 rows a day at lunch.  I think I will run out of yarn either this week or next week and then I will call it done.

I haven't started the Through the Loops mystery socks yet but have the yarn ready.  I also need to cast on one gift to get that going.

I did make it to the yarn shop in Deep River this weekend.  Finally picked up my yarn for a Knitspot shawl.  It has been sitting there waiting for me for a few months.  I hope to cast that on the minute Mara is done.

I changed my summer for winter clothes today.  What a chore, though I did put aside some clothes to throw out (they go to a place that sells the material for charity) and some to donate to a soup kitchen that has clothes and other stuff that they give to the needy.  I have a bucket of knitting items that I am going to go through and donate some of that, too.

Rhinebeck is almost here and I am all ready.  Haven't made my list yet though I have a few things in mind.  I really should write them down before I forget.  I am hoping for good weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home