Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 10/19 is 10 Things In Your Freezer Right Now.


1) Ice pack (I have a knee bothering me now so this is back in the freezer).

2) Schwan's Single Serving Smoothies - a new item, I haven't tried them yet.

3) Dr. Oetker Spinach Pizza - it looked good at the store, haven't tried it yet.

4) Sweet Potato Fries - yummy, not sure of brand, have some from Trader Joes, Whole Foods and Schwan's.

5) Schwan's Tortolini's - yummy also. We have these once a week.

6) Kashi Pesto Pasta Primarvera frozen meal.

7) Frozen turkey breast - my work day lunch meat.

8) Green Giant Just For One Broccoli, Carrots and Italian seasoning.

9) Mini crab cakes - I think from Trader Joes.

10) Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie mix.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Anne P said...

Didja try those smoothies yet? I got a package and took them for breakfast (which I'm not very good about eating) when we rode this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home