Sunday, July 25, 2010

Multnomah Shawl

Here's my Multnomah Shawl that I finished right before camp for the fashion show.  The yarn is some Noro Kureyon Sock that I bought at camp the first year they had the yarn there.  I had been waiting for the right project and after seeing a few on Ravelry, I decided to use it up.  It was a fun knit, the yarn was a little rough but washing it helped.

I am still plugging away at Daybreak and the baby sweater.  I did go to one of the more local shops yesterday and picked up some buttons and yarn.  I went to their Antique shop/sale yarn shop next door and bought some yarn for dog sweaters and a baby sweater.  A girl who works in our building had her yorkie and yorkie/poo in on Friday.  I had knit the yorkie a sweater but not the little one.  She is very little, only 6 lbs so now that I have seen her, I am going to make her a little sweater.  I found a few patterns that look small enough and will make one sometime before fall.

It's been very hot yesterday and today so I ran my errands early yesterday and just plan to do nothing today.  I did some wash but I think that will be it.  Next week is supposed to be really nice so that will be good.  I think a co-worker and I are going to head to the outlets when we get out on Friday as she has a coupon that expires soon and this Friday I don't have any errands to run so it seems like a good time.  I have been filling up my calender for August/September Friday afternoon with cat vet visits and library visits so it will be fun to have a Friday out.

Stay cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home