Monday, September 07, 2009

Corrugator Scarf

Here is my Corrugator scarf for the Red Scarf Project. I had always wanted to knit one and now I finally have. I can see more of these in the future. This one is out of some Knit Picks yarn that was in the stash.

After finishing this, my work lunch projects were two Wonky cowls for my hair dresser's little girls. They liked her cowl she received last year so now they will have some. Pictures once as I weave in the ends and take them. I had extra yarn left so started a Calorimetry for a friend at works little girl.

Still no decision on my mother's sweater or the one I plan to make for me. Lots of patterns spinning around in my head.

The kittens and I went to visit my parents for the weekend. It was our annual trip to the outlets along the CT shoreline. I bought candy and cookies. I looked for sneakers and a gift but found nothing. Tomorrow, I have an extra day off and have to take the youngest kitten to the vet for her yearly checkup. They are no longer kittens but that is what we call them. They hate to ride in the car but at least didn't cry as much on the way home as they did on the way there.

I have still been working on putting my room back together. It was painted in early July and furniture is slowly going back in. Only have a week left to get it done. I think a lot of it will be going to charity, a flea market or the garbage. I like the room mostly empty so decisions are being made for every little thing that may go back in there. That means I have to find room elsewhere for all my binders of knitting patterns. It's all good because that will mean more junk will be getting out of the house to make room for them to be easy to locate and use. My mother is giving me her hope chest that my father gave her. It is in the attic and will have to come down in a few weeks and then she will clean it out for me. I can't wait to put my knitted items in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home