Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Flowers

The yellow tulips on the left are from my ex BIL to my mother. The ones on the right my mother bought at church. My ex BIL came for Easter dinner yesterday and also bought yellow tulips for my sister (his ex wife). He brought his daughter a bouquet of tulips (orange) and I got a bouquet of Roses.

Today I was off from work and I took my father shopping, he bought steaks at Omaha Steaks and I did a little shoe shopping at LL Bean. Then I stopped and bought cat litter and cat food.

I do have a few finished projects to post, just haven't gotten to it yet. It seems very strange without the dog around but my sister took a flash drive I had loaded with all the picutres I had on my computer of the dog and had them printed out for me. I will have to do a scrapbook of Tessa. I still haven't done the one of Olivia the cat who passed over the summer. I have all the pictures ready, just need to spend a bit of time figuring out the scrapbooking thing. I bought a few all in one kits so that shouldn't be that bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home