Monday, December 29, 2008

Finished just in time...

I finished weaving in the ends right about lunch time on Christmas Eve day. Not sure he will every wear it but it is done. This should do it for sweaters for my nephew. I made my niece and nephew each a sweater (or afghan one each) for a few years ending with the year they graduate high school. My nephew should have received this one last year but he didn't graduate so I didn't rush to do it.

For my mother, I wrapped up just the buttons for her sweater. I am still plugging away on it but have started a cowl for me and plan to start a vest for me with the new year.

I am still going through patterns to use up the baby yarn for my friend but won't start anything else for her till my mother's sweater is done. I am going to use the leftovers from my nephews sweater with the white acrylic to make something. Plus, on New Years Eve or Day, I plan to rip out a shawl (or shawlette) that is on the needles and will use that yarn with the white also.

I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year. I am hoping that the year is better than 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home