Sunday, March 01, 2009

Finished....at last

This is the Knitting Pure and Simple Top Down V-Neck Cardigan. I made this one out of some Brown Sheep Lambs Pride Superwash. I want to say the color is Provencial Rose which I love but I don't have the ball bands near me. I started it in May as a Xmas gift for my mother. Instead this year, she received the buttons and I told her I would finish it up. My goal was to finish it before the end of February and I weaved in the ends and sewed on the buttons yesterday the 28th. I would have finished it before that but I was sick with a stomach virus from Tuesday on and still haven't eaten much besides toast, oyster crackers and soup.

I joined Malabrigo March again on Ravelry through the Malabrigo Junkies group. I only plan to make a Calorimetry (or two) and a Tucson shawl/wrap (pattern in a Manos book). I have many more things I want to make but the only other thing I may start is a Swallowtail scarf in some Malabrigo lace that I have. Not sure about that though.

A nice big snowstorm is coming tonight so I am hoping for no work tomorrow. They tend to err on the side of caution and close the office as many of the employees have a 20 - 30 minute commute. I have a 6 mile ride but I am glad when they close as it is almost all downhill to get there but uphill to get home and I slid through a stop sign the last time they let us out after it had started snowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home