Monday, February 16, 2009

Silken Smoke Cowl

This is the Silken Smoke Cowl from Elann.com. I used some black Sublime Extra Fine Merino DK. It felt wonderful to knit. I haven't worn it yet. Not sure if I will save it for a gift for next year. I had thought of wearing it with my black ski jacket but I haven't even worn the jacket this winter. I have a brown longer jacket that I have been wearing instead.

I am finally on the sleeves of my mother's cardigan. The front bands and neck band are already done so once as the sleeves are done, that is it. Just will need to weave in the ends and sew on the buttons. I can't wait.

I have started a Branching Out scarf in some Silky Wool as my lunch project and I am over half done. Should finish before the end of February.

2 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you still have the pattern for that cowl? I've been searching everywhere for it, it's the perfect gift for a friend of mine who's been going through some rough times. Elann.com doesn't have it anymore. If you do, could you email me? artemis7@mac.com

 
At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you still have the pattern for this? I've been desperately searching for it, to make a gift for a friend who's been going through rough times. Elann.com doesn't have it anymore, and I can't find it anywhere.

I'll check back to see any replies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home