Sunday, December 09, 2007

XMas FO's


Two FO's for the holidays. The top is the Enjoyable Rib Scarf, made out of some Frog Tree Merino. The pattern came from somewhere on the internet and it will be for my niece. I have a skein left and plan to either make a Calorimetry or a Beret Gaufre.

The bottom is the Multidirectional scarf, also from the internet. It is made out of Gedrifa Fashion Trend Stripe. It is for a co-worker. I have two skeins left of this and I may make a beret and some fingerless mitts.

New on the needles now is the Mohican hat from Morehouse farms. I love their yarn.

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Teresa C said...

Hey, I love the mulitdirectional scarf, it is the same yarn I have knit a sweater in. Love the colors.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Sammie said...

Very nice scarves - I especially like the Enjoyable Rib Scarf. Will Google it to see if I can find the pattern.

http://www.thegrittyknitty.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Sammie said...

Thanks very much, Suzanne, for letting me know the link for the Enjoyable Rib Scarf! I've already printed it out and have some soft merino yarn picked out for it. Here is a link to purchase the Cricket hat pattern: Cricket Hat - it's not free but it's a very enjoyable pattern to knit.

The Gritty Knitty

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Sammie said...

Thanks, Suzanne, for the link to the cute baby hat pattern - I've printed it out and wil give it a try - have lots of yarn that will work. Have you seen this baby hat:

Cabled Baby Hats

I'm going to try this one, too. I like the 5 cable version.

Sammie
The Gritty Knitty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home