Monday, December 03, 2007

Gift Knitting

I am down to just a few items left. One in progess is Palindrome above that is for a co-worker that lets me borrow DVD's. She will be off for Xmas break before I get it done so she will get a surprise in the new year. A very fun knit out of Gedrifa Fashion Trend Stripe that I bought at WEBS in the back room. I have a Multidirectional scarf also going out of the same yarn but in a blue colorway. I also have a scarf for my niece on the needles for my lunch knitting. All I have left is a Mohican Hat from Morehouse for my nephew.


I have to block the Starfish scarf from Ocean Breezes for my mother and will get a better picture of that when it is on the blocking board. I also made her a felted bag that I have to make a lining for. I finally found a button a few weeks ago.
I can't wait to finish so I can finish and start a few things for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home