Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Few FO's



On the Bear is the Huckleberry Ascot from Interweave's Holiday 2007. It came out the size the pattern said it would but it still seems small. It is for a co-worker and I hope it will fit correctly. If I make it again, I would add at least 20 stitches. I used Paton's Jenny which is a cotton that I bought at $1 a ball about 2 years ago. I started it with a merino but the gauge was making it way too small.

The bottom is the Yarn Harlot's one row scarf and it is out of Tahki Bunny Paint that I bought in a clearance sale. I love the yarn and also just started another one out of Tahki Bunny Print which doesn't stripe at all, it is just all different colors. I also like it but I am not sure who is going to get that one. It makes for nice lunch knitting, a one row repeat so I can chat and knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home