Thursday, November 08, 2007

Lovikka Felted Mittens


I love this felted mitten pattern. It is from Esther Smith Bozak's website. There is also a hat pattern with it but I just make the mittens. I haven't made a pair for myself yet, but my mother and my niece each have a pair. I also have a pair along with a scarf in my finished gifts spot but they have been waiting there for a few years and I haven't found a perfect match yet deserving of them. These are for a friend of my mothers from her church group. She asked my mother last year if I knew how to make them as she wanted a pair. I tried to get her to take the ones with the matching scarf but she liked the way my mothers fit her better. Hope these fit her, otherwise, they are mine.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I need some of those for hiking. My hands have been getting really cold. Those would be perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home