Monday, October 22, 2007

Morehouse Farms - Sheep's Clothing

On the ride home, we always stop here. I was so sad to hear that they were closing the shop and just doing an online shop. I found out while I was buying a few kits at the fair. I didn't end up with anything in the tent sale but I did pick up two skeins of yarn to make a shawl/scarf that a friend was wearing to a knitting guild meeting. I ended up with two scarf kits which may end up being grab bag gifts. I also bought the Mohican hat kit to make for my nephew. I wanted it last year but the pattern wasn't ready. I still have the kits I bought last year sitting in a basket by my bed. I look at them and can't wait to make them but I have so many other projects in the que that they have been pushed aside.

I had Friday and today off, so I spent most of the day reading Ravelry and blog posts about the fair. I usually stay off by myself and don't go up to the bloggers that I read but don't know. It was fun to read about what everyone gets and to start making a list for next year.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bit nervous about meeting up with people too. I did manage to introduce myself to one blogger I recoginize, but that was it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home