Sunday, November 04, 2007

Fiber Twist


Here are my purchases from Fiber Twist. A Fiber Twist bag and 2 skeins of Kangaroo Dyer sock yarn. Plus, the Kristin Nicholas book which I love but it was in another room when I went to take the picture. I was very happy to get to meet her in person and have my book signed. The women at Kangaroo Dyer was also very nice and she had a gorgeous lace weight skein that I am sorry I didn't bring home. But, there is always next year.

I have finished up a few projects and will be posting them soon. I cast on for two easy scarfs today, one for my father and one for my niece. Quick lunch knitting.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at Fiber Twist, man what a rainy day! I got some fiber and a lot of yarn at WEBS. Now to knit and spin. You scored a great bag, I didn't see those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home