Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving FO


Happy Thanksgiving to all. I know a day late, but I was busy making the beret on Thanksgiving. I started it during the parade and finished it in the afternoon. It is the Last Minute Beret from Stephanie at Klosekraft. It is from a September blog post of hers.
My mother and I braved Kohl's today and it wasn't that bad this year. We got there after 10 for the early bird specials (till 1pm) and we got out in time to hit the LYS 40% off sale that ended at 12 noon. We looked at everything on our lists and came home with what we went for, plus a few extras. I went for a ski jacket but didn't see anything I wanted. I did end up with the Fiber Bed I wanted (fake Feather bed) so I was happy. I got a few tshirts for my nephew so it was all good.
Then, this afternoon, I watched the DVD Mr. Brooks with my parents. I have a friend at work who belongs to a DVD club and through her, I get to see almost anything I could want to see. We watched The Illusionist on Wednesday and I really liked that. Next up is Deck the Halls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home