Monday, December 17, 2007

More FO's


Top is the Mohican Hat by Morehouse Farms. It is actually a dark navy blue but I just couldn't get the color to photograph correctly. Those spikes became annoying very quickly. I think if I had started it sooner, I would have enjoyed it more as I love their yarn.

The bottom is another Yarn Harlot Scarf. This was my lunch knitting. I am not sure who is getting it.

All that is left is the Palindrome scarf that I don't need to finish till January. This will go into work lunch knitting for the rest of the week.

I am trying to finish up a felted bag that has been on the needles for months plus a shawl by Spunky Eclectic. My Hanami I will get back to in January. I have some mittens and a scarf for me planned for winter knitting that I can't wait to make but I want to finish up at least the felted bag before I start anything else. Well, after Palindrome, the scarf for me will become work lunch knitting.

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very productive! I like the blue hat in particular.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home