Saturday, March 20, 2004

My mothers cardigan now has buttons and fits her perfectly. I will have to get a picture eventually when I charge the digital batteries.

My Patons denim look sweater is done and actually fits. I ended up doing the collar twice, first on the smaller size needles the pattern called for and then again on the needles the body is knit on. When sewing up, I went with the larger collar. Looks pretty good for being stuffed in the stash for many, many years.

Now it is time for Spring Fling knitting with Alison at the Blue blog. I dug through the pattern books today and found some maybes, now have to get into the stash and pull out the yarn and start swatching this afternoon. I had pulled out some dk cotton but the pattern I want to use with it is a patterned cardigan and I want some easy knitting. I think first up will be a simple tee out of some Berroco Cotton 100 that I bought up when a LYS was discontinuing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home