Sunday, April 04, 2004

Well, the knitting on the Novel Tee is done. It ended up being all in purple. I really didn't think I would have enough as it seems that the front took 5 skeins and I only had 11 but I ended up with enough. Maybe I just can't count.

I wound some of the yarn for cotton sweater number two. It is a yarn called Dusty that is discontinued as far as I know. I must have gotten it in a sale bin or online somewhere, I don't remember. That is destined to become a Reynolds pattern that has a cables up the front and short sleeves.

I just ripped out my nieces Must Have and am in the process of re-casting on in a larger size. My gauge swatches may be perfect but it must tighten up when I knit so before I got any further than the 7 inches up the back, I ripped and will restart tomorrow.


Post a Comment

<< Home