Friday, February 13, 2004

Well, Banff II is finished. I ended up just doing a 2 x 2 rib neckline for about 1 - 2 inches. It is acrylic and I don't think it would block so for now, it is done.

I measured my niece and started on the Must Have, about 2 inches into the pattern are done. This is a very fun knit. I miss doing cables and am glad I am making this. Her hat is still not started but she did deliver her fathers yesterday.

I think I will also start a sweater for my mother out of the same acrylic that I used for Banff II. I have some in a denim color that I used for a sweater for my nephew years ago. She is currently wearing a sweater I made many, many years ago out of Patons Diana. The front hangs longer than the back and it has tons of pills hanging off it. The new sweater will replace that and the buttons will be recycled for the new one.

I searched through my patterns and have a few ideas for the Sirdar Nova but haven't decided yet. I still have to decide if I want to run back to the LYS on Sunday and grab the last two skeins of the olive. I may just in case but will do another quick search through some patterns tomorrow night and then decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home