Sunday, January 04, 2004

The baby blanket is done. The baby sweater is almost done. I haven't decided yet whether to make my hairdresser's daughter a teddy bear sweater to give to her with a beanie baby or a little felted bag like the one in the latest Knitters. First thing I have planned to make in Knitters in years. Since I love to felt stuff, I will probably make the little felted bag and probably put a little stuffed animal in it.

I found the yarn and swatched for Banff but the yarn was too thick/thin and just didn't look good in rib. So, back into the stash it went and out came some Annabel Fox Chunky Tweed to try and swatch next. It is a gorgeous brown tweed and will probably look very nice if I can get it to work. If not, I plan to get the Street Smart pattern book by Patons soon and will start the Must Have Cardigan for my niece or maybe me since Kate has upsized it for everyone.

I haven't worked on the Worm Bag or the Pattern binders yet but since the holidays are over and I have been working retail, our hours were cut this week so I will be home most of the time job hunting and cleaning up a few things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home