Tuesday, January 06, 2004

The baby sweater is done except for the ribbon that goes around the neckline and the sleeve cuffs. I haven't felt like searching to see if I have any and will probably just pick some up before I deliver the sweater to my hairdresser.

Well, Banff is started. I thought it was Annabel Fox yarn but it is actually Rowan Fox Tweed Chunky. I have about 3 inches done so far and it is coming along. I am making the smaller size even though it will not be oversized on me. I may make another after in some acrylic I have and that one I will adjust a little to make it a nice all around sweater. I have a few oversized sweatshirts that I put on at night after work and they get worn and thrown in the wash weekly and that is what will happen to an acrylic one if I get around to making it. The Rowan one will be a special occasion one, not a hang around the house all the time one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home