Sunday, March 27, 2011

Little Girl Shrug FO

Here's a size 2 Little Girl Shrug from Knitting Pure and Simple (Pattern #288) out of Reynolds Signature.  It was  a fun, quick knit.  I think I have decided that these will be what my hairdresser's little girls get for Xmas next year. 

The Strangle Me cowl is now done and blocked.  Lunch knitting is still the Monkey Bread scarf, I am about half done and still plan to cast on the hat and then I will just use up all the yarn on the scarf.  I am almost done with the lace part on Annis and then it is on to the short rows section.

I still plan to start the socks and sweaters for my mother evenutally but I have to find where I put the sweater pattern.  I did find a pattern on Ravelry and think I am going to whip that up for me with some of the orange Reynolds Signature.  The pattern is by Marie-Adeline Boyer and it is called Gilet court d`ete.  It's a top down cardigan which looks like a quick knit.  I should still have enough of the Signature to make another little girl cardigan that I found on Ravelry plus maybe another Little Girl Shrug. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home