Sunday, March 20, 2011

Caireen FO

Here's Caireen, modeled by my sister.  The yarn is a hunter green Cascade 220.  Pattern is from Susanna IC and it was in Knitty.  I knit is as part of the Loopy Ewe's First Quarter Cable Challenge.  I have knit cables before in hats, mittens and a vest for my father (which took over a year I think).  But, this had a time limit and being dark green was hard to knit at night.  It had short rows at the end which were worrying me but they ended up easy.  It was very fun to knit.

Still working on the Strangle Me Cowl, I have about 10 rows left to go.  Work knitting is the Monkey Bread Scarf.  It is a nice pattern to knit and I love the yarn.  I may cast on the matching hat and finish that up so I can use all the rest of the yarn to make the scarf as long as possible.  I also cast on Annis but haven't done anything but the cast on.  Waiting to finish Strangle Me first before I do more on it.

Next up will be a pair of socks and maybe another Little Girl Shrug and a sweater for my mother (also for me, bought the yarn last year to make 2 of them).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home