Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Here's the little girl that likes to hide her little silver kisses balls.  She must be younger in this pictures cuz she weighs about 12 lbs now.

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 3/8 is 10 Favorite Smells.

Well, I'll have to sit this one out as I don't have a sense of smell that I know of.  I usually figure something smells not so good when I get a headache.  I have had allergies/sinus stuff for years and I don't remember when it started.  Years of allergy meds (now just certain times of year) and daily nasal sprays and I am just used to it.

Three more rows and the main part of Caireen will be done.  Then it is onto the short row section.  I should be done before the end of March.  This was a fun knit and I am enjoying it finally being done.  I did start a Knitting Pure and Simple Little Girl Shrug.  I should split off for the body tonight or tomorrow night.  If all goes well, it should be done in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home