Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cabled Keyhole Scarf #4

Here's another Cabled Keyhole Scarf by Anne Hanson of Knitspot.  I have yarn for one more but will wait awhile to knit that one up. 

Gretel is finished and blocking on a dinner plate.  Not sure what lunch knitting will be, I have tomorrow off to figure that out.  Still working on the Theodora shawl and am on the lace but have a ways to go.  Still haven't touched Caireen, not sure if I will frog or not.  Have all my yarn ready for the next mystery knitalong that starts on March 2nd.

Went shopping again with my sister yesterday.  We went to a shop in Ellington that I'd never heard off.  I got a skein for my mystery knitalong and a skein of sock yarn that was on sale along with a bunch of patterns.  Then we headed to Webs as I wanted a skein of yarn for a pair of socks in Knitty.  Ends up my sister had a single skein of the yarn so she gave me hers.  I did end up buying 4 skeins of Valley Yarn, a bulky one that will become a Susanna IC shawl.  Plus, some gray yarn that I love but don't know what it will be.  Most likely a scarf but I may wait awhile to see what Knitspot comes up with as I may want to do one of hers with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home