Monday, December 01, 2008

Silk Diamonds Scarf

I took a class yesterday through Yarns Down Under (Deep River, CT) in Essex, CT at the Hayden House at the Griswold Inn. The weather was a little interesting (sleet, some flurries, rain) on the way but was just rain on the way home. I left my house at 10 AM and arrived back home right around 5:30 or 6 PM. I picked my own colors except for the greens, they were in the original colorway. Fun knitting but it will be put away till some gifts are done.

I still have the 2 sweaters to finish though I have told my mother she may get hers unfinished and then I will finish it up in January. I have 2 hats to make for my hair dresser's two little girls but one is half done. Those will be my lunch knitting and should be done in under 2 weeks.

The baby blanket has less than 40 rows to go so that will go in the mail before the new year. I still want to make 2 baby sweaters with some of the rest of the yarn but haven't started them yet and not sure when I will get to them.

My queue has now grown with more sweaters I want to make for me. I will probably start one on January 1st even if I have other unfinished stuff on the needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home