Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ene's Shawl

Ene's Shawl from Scarf Style is finally done and ready to be worn. The knitting was done a while ago. Then it waited for the perfect time to block it. Now it is done and I talked my mother into modeling it for me. I had one scare as I took it off the blocking wires. There was a loose thread sticking out in the upper right. The kittens must have gotten to it and pulled it. I managed to get the end tied off and fixed but I couldn't find the other end. There has to be one but I can't find it. I tried looking again but still haven't found it. I am a little afraid to actually wear it until I can find it so it is safely tucked away from the kittens.


I am thinking of lace again but have no idea what will be the next lace project. I have holiday gifts to knit and everything else will wait till they are done.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jody said...

What yarn did you use for it...it's lovely. I want to make it too but I got quite frustrated. For some reason I couldn't get the beginning part to work. I am going to try again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home