Sunday, September 21, 2008

FO's



The hat is another Dean Street Hat, this one for my father. The scarf is a Bainbridge Scarf that I saw on a blog and had to try. I have already cast on one for my mother as she liked it.
Also on the needles, are the two sweaters that haven't been touched in months, 2 shawls that I have worked a little on and a few others that haven't been touched. The work project was the hat and is now a Multidirectional scarf for the Red Scarf Project.
I have been doing a bit of shopping and have 2 sweaters planned for me plus a bunch of gifts that I want to get made.
I have finally been getting to knit a little at home and will explain that in another post. Tuesday a lunch, I am teaching a knitting class. It is mostly a bring whatever craft you do lunch along with knitting lessons for those that want to learn. I think there are nine of us who are going to gather for lunch. Should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home