Sunday, September 30, 2007

FO's



The top photo is another Multidirectional scarf. It was mailed to the Red Scarf Project, it looked more red in person. The bottom is another Sweet Baby Cap that is going to go to charity.
I have been working on the baby sweater, one sleeve done, I will work more on the other tonight. Then I will just have a few inches more of the body to do.
I work on Hanami on week nights, probably 4 - 6 rows a night so I am way behind on the knit-a-long.
My work knitting is the Spunky Eclectic shawl kit that I bought at MA S&W. I finally just did the lace section my way so that I had the right number of stitches on both sides of the shawl. I may have to start on my gifts at work later on in the week as I am getting a lot of stitches on the needles now and I won't be able to accomplish much during lunch.
I did quite a bit of shopping this weekend, my knit from the stash ended long ago. I bought yarn for some Xmas gifts, enough for a sweater for me, a few books, buttons, some needles. I have to go back once more this week as one shop is having a sale and my mother picked out a scarf from one of my new books and I want to get the yarn. Then, nothing else till Rhinebeck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home