Friday, January 05, 2007

Yum, Fiber



Today was a good mail day. No yarn, but the fiber in the picture is from the Spunky Eclectic. Great colors, they just make me want to spin again. The pink/orange color is Tahiti. The other one is Upside Down Frown. Very cool.

My other delivery was a padded denim bag for my Louet S-10 wheel and a Schacht Lazy Kate which works with my Louet bobbins. The wheel looks huge in it's new bag. I sold my Ashford Joy last week. I just wasn't using either one and I have fast bobbins for my Louet so I decided to keep that one. I want to eventually get another travel wheel but am not sure what I want.

This year hasn't started off too good with me having a really bad cold including a toothache which sent me to the dentist yesterday and an endodontist today. Yech, no root canal yet which is good. Next week I have a Colonoscopy and Endoscopy (I think that is what it is called). I am hopeful that the new year will improve after next week.

Even with KFYS 2007, I have still been shopping. I just bought some more needles and a book from Knitpicks and I also bought some cute stitch markers from an Etsy shop.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice roving. Sorry about your tests coming up. I havent had the endoscopy but I have had the colonoscopy. It really wasnt bad, but it's a twilight sleep you might try to sing to them or something equally funny ;P, I told them next time just tape my mouth shut ;P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home