Friday, December 01, 2006

Multidirectional Scarf FO


I love this scarf. The yarn is Casdade Dive Teseo. I really like the yarn though it is a pain to rip back. I have this same brand yarn (different colors) for two sweaters. Plus, I have another scarf on the needles for me, and two planned for friends for next Xmas. I am almost done with a smaller version for our secret pal thing at work. Plus, maybe one for my niece. I found some gorgeous yarn in the stash that I bought years ago and have been trying out patterns for a scarf for my niece. So far there has been trying and ripping. I think I will just make her one of these as it is pretty mingless except when I somehow forget an increase. The pattern is by Karen at http://douma.net/Karen/knitting/Accessory-Scarves/Multidirectional_Diagonal_Scarf.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home