Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year



My nephew received his afghan on Christmas day. He was very happy. I wasn't sure if he had remembered wanting one. He told me the other day that it is on his bed, not in a bag in his closet like his sister's was for a few weeks or months. The knitting of the squares was done in sixth months, mostly during lunch at work. The sewing up and crochet around the edge was finished up in December, the 24th to be exact. Nothing like waiting till the last minute.

Anyway, have a Very Happy New Year. Knit from your Stash 2007 will start tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Beth said...

That is a great blankt. Can I get on the list for next year?

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Ha ha, I actually thought of making myself one with bigger squares. That thought only lasted a day, though. Way too mnay other projects that I would like to get through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home