Friday, June 30, 2006

Buttonhole Scarf - Manos Cotton Collection 3


I bought the Manos Cotton Collection 3 book at a CT yarn shop a few weeks ago just becasue of the Filigree vest/sweater in it. I also bought a skein of Cotton Stria to make the Cozy Cowl in the book. That became my train knitting for a work trip into NYC one day last week. I finished the crocheted bead drawstring today and will take a picture early next week. This scarf was also in the book and I dug through the stash for some Berocco Cotton 100 that was leftover from something. This was fun to knit but a little hard on the hands with 360 stitches per row and all the binding off and casting on. But it was fun, I attempted another knitting it vertically but that didn't work out and will take more thinking to figure it out and I don't want to do that right now.

My LYS has been having a 30% off sale the last two weeks, ends tomorrow. I bought some yarn to make the Filigree vest/sweater and much more. Those projects, I hope, will pop up on here soon.

I spent 3 days earlier this week at a work retreat in White Plains, NY. Tom Jones was staying in our hotel but I never saw him. I did take a Bikram Yoga class which was very interesting and I have been searching Amazon and BN for videos. Tomorrow is my nieces graduation party. I can't believe she is out of high school already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home