Monday, June 12, 2006

DyeORama - I got my yarn!


Lovely, lovely purple yarn. The pal who had me was DeDe of http://www.thedede.blogspot.com/ who has a great picture by picture post of how she dyed the yarn. Great job. Thank you so much. There are also two skeins of Classic Elite Flash in a gorgeous coral/pink colorway. I haven't tried this yarn yet so I am mulling some ideas. Ideas for the dyed yarn are also going through my head, shawl, scarf, mittens, maybe socks. There was also a Cadbury Dark Chocolate bar that is in the freezer and has already been opened and is very good.

The buddy I had also received her yarn today. I had Becky of http://knitting-interrupted.com/ and she has some nice pictures of the yarn I dyed on her blog.

This has been a lot of fun and I keep planning to get more and more yarn to dye as the ideas are just swimming through my head. Thanks to The DyeORama Mama's for planning this. It was a lot of fun and it will be fun to see what all the yarn becomes in the future.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dye-O-Rama looks like it was so much fun! I really love the yarn you made for Becky, the colors are so rich and delicious. What did you use? If it is an old family secret, I certainly understand! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home