Monday, May 29, 2006

FO Flower Basket Shawl and WIP Landscape Scarf



The flower basket shawl is knit out of Brown Sheep Naturespun Sport. I had so much trouble with row 25 that I finally just knit the ending border and was done. I had enough for probably one more pattern repeat but I just wanted to be finished with it. I think it was the few months break I took from it that I lost the rhythm of knitting it. The size is between the small and large shawl. I think it was 11 or 12 pattern repeats.

The Landscape scarf is out of some ArtYarns. I love the color, it is a pink, cream, brown combination. I may have to get enough to make a large shawl out of that colorway. It is not something I would usually pick but I saw it in a yarn shop and just had to have it.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suzanne,
Hello from your Dye-O-Rama Swap Buddy! I need to ask a big favor as my e-mail box was deleted a few weeks ago and I lost your contact information.
Please e-mail luckywhiteboymusic@hotmail.com with your address and any shipping instructions you have. I can't wait to send you your yarn. I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. The Flowerbasket Shawl is beautiful. I've really been eyeing that pattern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home