Friday, May 05, 2006

Tulips



Here is a picture of some tulips from the back yard. I love tulips. I go by a house every morning on my way to work that has a circle in front with about a five foot diameter filled with all different colors of tulips. Very pretty.

A quick note to my Dye-O-Rama Swap buddy. I have been thinking since I got your email about what colors I like. I looked through my summer clothes, read through my book of what is in my stash. The stash book wasn't much help because I tend to hoard anything.
But, my favorite colors this year tend to be a lime green color, purple (any shade), coral and turqoise. I don't really like yellow (to wear) at all but most other colors are fair game.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooohhh... a girl after my own heart, ,lime green! I'm even more excited to dye some most exceptional yarn for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home