Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 7/9 is 10 Favorite Things To Do When You're Alone.  I enjoy alone time.  It's a time to do what I want without any distractions.

1)  Knit - especially lace where I need to have no distractions so I don't have to spend time tinking back.
2)  Read
3)  Listen to Podcasts
4)  Daydream
5)  Scan through all the TV Channels
6)  Read Magazines
7)  Stand in the Kitchen and decide on dinner - anything I want.
8)  Shop on the Web.
9)  Listen to the Radio.
10)  Look through the Stash and plan projects.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Kym said...

Yep. That's generally how I like to spend my alone-time, too! (Cute bag, by the way! Love the print.)

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Leslie said...

Many of us like the same things. Neat, huh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home