Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Ten On Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 4/9 is 10 Things You Always Bring on Vacation.  I go to knitting camp in July.  I won the above wine a few years ago. 

1) Knitting - at least 2 projects but usually an extra just in case one also.
2) Kindle Fire - to play games or read a book
3) Ipod Touch - to play games
4) Cell Phone - to call home and check in
5) Chargers for all - to make sure all the above keep working while I am away.
6) Camera(s) - usually my usual small one but maybe the newer big one, too.
7)  Medicine - my sister gave me an LL Bean accessorie bag with my initials a few years ago.  It fits everything I need (shampoo, medicine, contact stuff, etc.) in it.
8) A Magazine to read while waiting around - this one is usually when I take my parents as I sometimes have a little waiting around time.
9) Snacks - just a few in case I need something.
10) Clothes - I always over pack but am trying to just pack what I need.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Kim said...

Don't forget to bring everything you might need for a scavenger hunt!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Lifesastitch said...

So, is that an empty bottle, or have you indulged in sheepy drink ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home