Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 4/23 is 10 Favorite Sweater Patterns. I am working on Caissa (shown above) now but the others will follow hopefully in the future. I have yarn already put away for all of them.

1) Caissa by Knitspot - Fun sweater to knit while watching TV.
2) Mork by Julia Farwell-Clay - Have some Ultra Alpaca waiting for this one.
3) Baileys Irish Cream by BabyCocktails - have some Spirit Trail Brigania put away.
4) Vodka Lemonade by BabyCocktails - have some old DK in pink in the stash for this.
5) Neon by Joji Locatelli - have some Berocco Vintage for this.
6) Sambuca  by BabyCocktails - have some BrownSheep Naturespun for this.
7) Vitamin D by Heidi Kirrmaier - have some Austermann Marina that may work.
8)  Rene - I won yarn in a Spirit Trail contest and it is so far destined to become this cardigan.
9) Sprossling by Knitspot - I have 4 yarns put away for 4 Knitspot patterns so I just have to decide  what goes with what.  I also want to make Bel Air,  Henley with a twist and Ondule.
10) One vest Lonicera by Through the Loops that I can't wait to make and I'm sure I have something in the stash that will work.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger 17th stitch said...

I love your list of sweaters!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home