Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 3/26 is 10 Things You'd Do If You Won the Big Powerball Jackpot.  I will admit to having 2 loosing tickets but I was thinking about what I would have done if I had won.

1) Quit my job and volunteer somewhere.
2) Donate most of my yarn to a local senior home and only knit with what I really love. I do plan to clean out my stash this summer and donate a lot of it to the senior home.
3) Buy a nice house or condo.
4) Buy a brand new Honda CRV.  I have a 2010 now and I love it.
5) Pay off all my bills and my parent's bills.
6) Pay for my niece's wedding.
7) Buy a second home in VT, NH or ME or maybe even Cape Cod.
8) Buy a nice Mac.
9) Travel - take my parents to visit their friends and relatives out of State.
10) Buy my father a new car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home