Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 5/28 is 10 Things You Did This Weekend.

1) Knit on a pair of socks and a sweater.
2) Read some of the Sooky Stackhouse book I'm reading.
3) Bought an Alex and Ani bracelet.
4) Planted my flowers that I bought a few weeks ago.
5) Listened to a podcast.
6) Bought some patterns.
7) Bought a new Three Bags Full bag from Etsy.
8) Bought some groceries.
9) Did some exercise tapes and rode the exercise bike.
10) Watched some Nascar and part of the Indy 500.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

other than racing sound like atypical weekend for me

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Kim said...

At first I thought that said "knit a pair of socks and a sweater," as in knit an entire sweater over the weekend. I was about to be simultaneously impressed and envious! Sounds like it was a lovely weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home