Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 6/4 is 10 Favorite Ice Cream Toppings. I don't like whipped cream or any of those type of toppings but have in the past got some of these as toppings.  Plus I tend to be a little lactose intolerant of some dairy and Ice cream usually is one of the things that bothers me.  But, there is nothing like a dish of chocolate with some chopped up peanut butter cups on top.  Yum!

1) Reeses Peanut Butter cups
2) Hot Peanut Butter Topping
3) Hot Fudge Topping
Ten on Tuesday 4) Chocolate Chips
5) M & M's

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Leslie said...

Wow, I want your stitch markers!
I like chocolate chips in cookies and M&M's in my hand. :)

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Kim said...

That chocolate and peanut butter combo is my favorite, too. Especially with Friendly's butter crunch ice cream.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

Those stitch markers are a dor a ble

LOVE Them.

I love brickle on my ice cream and hot fudge.. peanuts...mmmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home