Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 3/19 is 10 Random Things On Your Mind.

1) I'm tired of snow.
2) I need to get a haircut but just haven't gotten around to making an appointment.
3) I'm tired of my knitting and wish I could finish a few things so I could start more new things (I did recently start one new thing).
4) I wish I had more time to read.
5) I wish it was warmer out so I could get my co-worker to start walking after work.
6) I wish a yarn order I made in December would arrive.
7) I don't want to wish time away but I wish the shows The Following and The Walking Dead would get to the season finales so I'd know how they end up for the season.
8) I wish my kitties were more open to cuddling but they are not, it's when they want and if they want. My old kitties were cuddlers and I miss that.
9) I wish I'd win more than $1 on a scratch off ticket.
10) I miss my Sirius radio and it may be time to get it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home