Sunday, April 29, 2007

CT Sheep & Wool


Saturday I went up to Tolland to the CT Sheep & Wool festival. It was a nice day. I ran into friends from MA and CT. I almost didn't buy anything but was walking around with a few friends and bought a Merino batt and two 2 oz bundles of Merino/Tencel. I also bought a shawl pin and earrings to match and a wpi key chain gauge. I think that was it. It was a nice day.

Today I went to NENA (New England Needlework Association) with a friend in town who owns a yarn shop. It is a buyers market for yarn shop owners. It was interesting to see what is coming out.
I have been in lace mode and have been plugging away on Birch. It is very different in Brown Sheep Naturespun sport instead of the Kidsilk Haze. I screwed up my cast on with the Haze so I wasn't sure if I would have enough yarn. I will make something else with what I have left of the Haze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home