Sunday, January 21, 2007

A trio of Soap Sacks



These are my work knitting. I decided to knit one of each pattern from the Fiber Trends Bathtime Blossoms pattern. My favorite is the Blossom pattern, easier to knt while chatting at lunch. I also liked the Scattered Flowers one. The one called Flowered Wreaths I just didn't like knitting as much. One is going to my secret pal, one to a girl at work for her birthday and one to my mother to donate to her groups table at their church fair. I now have 3 peach ones to make.

I have a few other items finished or very close that I will be posting next time. Needing a picture has been great for having me adding the finishing touches to a project.

It has been cold here and I haven't been feeling to well, a bad cold which had led to the dentist, endodontist and then ended at my doctor last week. I had a fever of 103 and didn't know it. I can never tell, I always think I do but then I take my temperature and I don't have one. Oh well, I have a prescription to use only if I don't feel better and I feel a little better today. Back to exercising tomorrow as long as I feel better.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love it!!! There's mine!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home